As per release of Tuned Global:
We are a fast growing digital music company in Indonesia and are looking for a passionate and confident marketer with at least 5 years experience in the local market to focus on our music streaming app, Nada Kita. The successful applicant will have a strong knowledge of the Indonesian digital market and will be hands-on. You will be working with a local team and reporting to an international management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive growth and engagement developing/creating opportunities with existing strategic partners (brands, agencies and content creators).
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of marketing programs and projects.
- Supporting the commercial team: strengthening the relationship between sales executives and media buying decision makers in advertising agencies and advertisers companies and assisting in pitching innovative campaigns using music.
- Working closely with the international team in managing special projects focusing on audience growth and retention.
- Attending local events for networking and content creation (Concert, PR event, Product Launches, Conferences…)
Your skills will include:
- A professional marketing qualification/degree
- Building decks and pitching creative ideas
- Excellent organisational capabilities
- KPI driven
- Analytical thinking and a background in campaign monitoring
- English and Indonesian Bilingual (speaking and writing)
- Confident in speaking to a large audience (journalists, marketers, brands…)
- A digital or advertising agency background is an advantage