As per release from Deezer.
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we’re building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
Deezer is looking for a Head of Label Relations Asia & Oceania. Basically, your job is to build strong relationships with all major and independent music labels and publishers. Sounds good? Read on!
- Establish strong relationships with all major and independent music labels and publishers in Asia and Oceania
- Provide strategic and financial insight through reviews of Deezer’s regional D2C and B2B business
- Analyze relevant local catalogue missing and negotiate the license with the support of the acquisition team at HQ
- Analyze financial returns for all Deezer services with labels through business reviews and promotional/marketing opportunities
- Work with key internal departments to ensure company objectives are achieved, specifically for Acquisitions, International department, IT production team, Reporting, Artist Marketing, Content and Production
- Establish a sound, collaborative working relationship with others colleagues at regional and global level.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing and/or music business
- Deep understanding and appreciation for all genres of music
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes