The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and licensing music for advertising.
This role will cover music creation/original composition (tracks written specifically for an ad), library/stock music and contemporary/existing music and will speak to unsigned musicians, independent composers and composition companies, major/independent record labels and publishers in order to negotiate and secure music rights. In addition we are often asked to help on the creative side, suggesting tracks or musicians to supply music for ad placement.
- Develop and service Big Sync’s agency and brand partners’ music needs both creatively and commercially across Asia Pacific
- Project manage the music needs of our clients’ campaigns across creative music searches, library/stock music, original composition and commercial music
- Help to shape and execute brands’ music strategy and route to market
- Work cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders including publishers, record labels, audio houses, music composers, brands, agencies, finance and legal teams to deliver successful ad campaigns
- Report statistical analysis to the management team
- Work with the wider team to support their projects
Big Sync Music is a relatively new company created to service Unilever brands and appointed creative agencies around the world to source, create and license music for use in advertising.
Big Sync also works with several ad agencies and brands to handle over 400 brands worldwide and have been actively involve in other consumer brands like Johnson&Johnson, Audi as their music go-tos.
Big Sync has offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and most recently in Singapore. However, the Unilever network is truly international. Day to day the candidate will be dealing with Brand teams, Creatives, TV Producers, Account teams, Record Labels and Music Publishers.